Greenhouse PR wins ‘Green PR Company of the Year’
Last night Greenhouse PR was named Green PR Agency of the Year for the second year running. The Business Green Leaders Awards recognise the pioneers building the green economy and leading the low-carbon transition, so we’re incredibly proud of this achievement. Greenhouse works exclusively for organisations focused on creating social and environmental impact. Our clients include campaigning NGOs, entrepreneurs and progressive businesses tackling sustainability challenges in finance, energy, transport, innovation, food, lifestyle, education, resources, and mobilising investment to grow this new economy. We’re delighted to see many of our clients and friends recognised in last night’s awards too. Hubbub won Advertising/Marketing Campaign of the Year for their Neat Streets litter campaign, which we supported, and their founder Trewin Restorick was shortlisted as Entrepreneur of the Year. SmartestEnergy was shortlisted for Innovation of the Year for developing the UK’s first energy labels, encouraging business customers to go renewable by guaranteeing the source and carbon footprint of electricity. In the last year alone we have managed 20 campaigns, raising the profile of these pioneers and their solutions, and helping them to maximise their impact, often on a global scale.
- We worked with Carbon Tracker to raise awareness of the risk to investors from fossil fuel stranded assets, helping to put climate risk on the global financial agenda;
- We championed innovative business solutions to climate change at the biggest business-focused event at the Paris Climate Summit, the Sustainable Innovation Forum, jointly hosted by UNEP and Climate Action;
- We launched a unique, high-tech mobile air quality monitoring lab, developed by Enviro Technology Services to help local authorities and researchers tackle air pollution, one of the biggest dangers to health;
- We raised £11 million from small investors to finance a 34MW portfolio of solar farms for Big 60 Million in the UK’s biggest renewables mini-bond offer;
- We supported Hubbub, the UK’s leading behavior change charity, to take creative pilot projects to scale across the UK, tackling litter, recycling and fuel poverty;
- We launched the RiverSimple RASA, the UK’s first hydrogen car built on a radical sustainable business model, to attract investors and challenge the rest of the car industry.