Greenhouse PR nominated for West of England Green 50 Awards
We are thrilled to announce that Greenhouse PR has been recognised for its efforts to drive positive environmental change as one of the West of England’s Top 50 Green businesses. West of England Green 50 celebrates businesses and organisations within the West of England which are embracing a green culture in the way they operate. Greenhouse works exclusively for organisations pioneering the transition to a low carbon economy. We have delivered more than 30 campaigns in the last year, tackling sustainability challenges in energy, transport, food and finance. Some recent highlights include:
- Triodos Bank – launch of the most sustainable personal current account ever brought to the UK market.
- Organic Trade Board – celebrating organic food and why it makes people happy, featuring radio DJ Sara Cox and South West producers Yeo Valley, Riverford and Well Hung Meat.
- Fresh-range – promoted a crowdfunder campaign offering an equity investment opportunity in its bid to revolutionise the food supply chain in the South West.
- Changing Markets – Dirty Fashion report, urging big brands to act on fast fashion and clean up their supply chains.
- Moixa – demonstrating innovation of smart batteries as virtual power plants to accelerate transition to smart grid.
- CNG Fuels – transforming road transport with the launch of 100% renewable biomethane fuel for HGVs reducing CO2 emissions by 70%.